In Arizona we need to recruit, vet potential candidates, collect signed nomination petitions and hand them in all by May 26, 2010 at 5 p.m. for partisan and independent partys. Write-in candidates must have their signed nomination petitions handed in by July 15, 2010 at 5 p.m. for the Primary Election and September 23, 2010 at 5 p.m. for the General Election.
Or we could wait for the agenda driven Democrat or Republican Party candidates to knock on our front door asking for our support.
Since I view all elected officials as my employees I favor the recruit your own employee strategy. I have used the voting records of all U.S. Congresspersons from Arizona to make the determination that we are in need of five hires and three retentions.
- Retain those Congresspersons who are true representatives of the people. Districts: 2nd Rep. Trent Franks, 3rd Rep. John Schadegg and 6th Rep. Jeff Flake
- Recruit congressional candidates to replace those soon to be fired Representatives in Districts: 1st Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick, 4th Rep. Ed Pastor, 5th Rep. Harry E. Mitchell, 7th Rep. Rual Grijalva and 8th Rep. Gabrielle Giffords
- Campaign for our candidates on radio and internet
Once true representatives are in office we can then start to roll back government spending, eliminate redundant government programs, place all spending on one set of books and root out corrupt elected officials.
- Hold every elected official accountable
- Audit every elected official to eliminate corruption (a true servant of the people won’t mind)
- Stop increasing spending – find ways to reduce government spending
- Reduce the size of the government or it will crush us under its ever growing weight
- Demand free and honest elections
To insure that we have free and honest elections here in Arizona we will need to observe the polling places in the Primary and General elections of 2010. To allow another 2008 election (New Black Party) incident where voters were intimated on their way into the polling place and again when they left should never be tolerated again.
Therefore we the people will have to provide the vigilance ourselves as the U.S. Department of Justice fatally dropped the political and legal ball.
Volunteers must have eyes and cameras on each and every polling place from the time they open til the time they close. This must be done in teams to insure their safety and to make sure no activities escapes their notice.
- Free election vlounteers will form the observation team
- Teams will be equiped with You Tube cameras and cell phones
- Teams equipment will be linked to Twitter, Facebook, You Tube for realtime upload.
- Any violations of voter intimidation will be reported to 911
- The violations will be recorded and uploaded to the aforementioned internet sites
This is a rough strategy draft please feel free to make additions or suggested deletions to it.